Access Statement for South Breazle Holidays
South Breazle Holidays is a small, quiet family run camping and caravan site
• nearest regular bus route is at Lewdown which is 4 1/2 miles away
• Nearest Radar toilets
• There are 3 toilets in ''Okehampton'
• Fairplace, St James Street (8.30-18.00)
• Market Street, by Taxi Rank (8.30-18.00)
• Okehampton Station (Station hrs Daily) (Dartmoor Railwy)
• RADAR Accessible Toilets in Launceston
• There are 2 toilets in ''Launceston'
• Cattle Market
• Walk House Car Park
Arrival & Car Parking Facilities
• the farm lane and the service road around the site is made of a hardcore surface topped with 803. There are no kerbs or speed bumps, however a speed limit is in place and in places there are ditches at the side of the farm lane.
• On arrival parking is available near the reception area. There is no charge for parking
• Contact numbers are clearly displayed on arrival; there is also an internal telephone in the washing up area that rings directly down to the farm house.
• The surface of the road is of gravel type with a small downwards hill to the reception
• There is a small step up into the reception area.
Main Entrance & Reception
• One small step into the reception (double door width) which has a tiled floor. Assistance is available from staff and a chair is in the reception should a customer need one. The reception times vary throughout the season but there is the telephone in the washing up area to ring down to the farm house. There is a welcome board on the outside of the reception area containing our health and safety information as well as other information useful to guests.
Public Areas - WC
• On the side of the building are all the toilets. You can only get to them from outside. There is movement sensor lighting both outside and inside the toilets. The flooring is all of the same tiles. There is a small step up into the ladies, the gents and the family room; there is a ramp into the disabled room. The disabled room is the only one with a flashing light fire alarm. All showers have non slip tiles and a non slip mat to step onto. The disabled room is fitted with all standard handrails. It also has a seat in the shower area. The shower runs at a fixed temperature and the sink had a mixer tap.
• Baby changing facilities are fitted in the family room. This also has a step for the children, a toilet and a shower again at a fixed temperature. The taps are push taps. Coat hooks are provided in each area. The showers in the main ladies and gents area are also fixed temperatures, with the same non slip fittings. All the showers are power showers. Each cubicle has its own door and a separate changing area with a chair, each cubicle has a hook on the wall. Each ladies toilet has a small individual sink; the taps are push taps, as are the taps at all the sinks in the main areas. The family room had a nappy bin and all ladies toilets, family room and disabled room have ladies sanitary bins. These are all emptied by a private firm.
All toilet areas have electric hand driers. There is a hair drier in the ladies and a shaving point in the gents.• There is a 2 tone fire warning alarm system that sounds throughout the block and 2 call points on the side of the building.
• the washing machine and drier are situated in the washing up area. This is all totally undercover with a small step up to it, a large entrance without a door. The machines are token operated, tokens available from either the site wardens or by contacting the owners by using the internal phone in the washing up area. The floor is covered in the same tiles. The washing machine is loaded from the top, the drier from the front. If help is needed you can use the internal phone which is situated in the same area. A sink is available for hand washing
• there is a small freezer in the washing up area that is for guests to use. There is no charge for this. With everything being left at the guests own risk.
Touring Facilities (Holiday Parks)
• A large general waste rubbish bin is situated near the chemical toilet as is a large mixed recycling bin. Paper, plastic, cardboard and tins are recycled. These are emptied by a private contractor. There is also a metal bin situated here for the disposal of BBQ ash and disposal BBQ's. All serviced pitches have a 16 amp power point and a water supply with a push button tap with a small grey water drain underneath it.. Around the site there are 3 water points for the unserviced pitches. The pitches are grass, hard standing, or a combination of both. All the pitches are 180m2 with small shrubs in between. There is a service road around the site, with some parking should not wish to park on their pitch. Each pitch has its own solar light, and its own name sign.
• The chemical toilet area is near the large bin, where there is also a tap and hose to fill large storage tanks on Motor Homes. Here there is also a large grey water drain.
Grounds and Gardens
• There is a large flat area in the middle of the site which is all grass. The children play in this area
• nearest mobility shop is in Launceston
• there is no shop on site
• there is free WiFi across the site
• there is a childrens play fun fountain in the next field
• Full recycling onsite.
• Address: South Breazle Holidays, South Breazle Farm, Bratton Clovelly, Okehampton, Devon, EX20 4JS
• Telephone: 01837 871752
• Email: email@example.com
• Website: www.southbreazleholidays.co.uk
• Grid reference: N50.70007 W4.20982.
• Hours of operation: Site opens from1st March until October 31st